Code of Conduct For Parents/Carers
Kinetic Foundation is supporting The FA’s Respect programme to ensure football can be enjoyed by everyone in a safe and positive environment.
Play your part and observe The FA’s Respect Code of Conduct for spectators and parents/carers at all times.
- Remain outside the field of play and behind the designated spectator area (where provided)
- Never engage in, or tolerate, offensive, insulting or abusive language or behavior
- Always respect the match officials’ decisions
- Applaud effort and good play as well as success
- Remember that children play for FUN
- Let the coaches do their job and not confuse the players by telling them what to do
- Encourage the players to respect the opposition and match officials
- Never criticise a player for making a mistake -mistakes are part of learning
- I agree to support my son/daughter to meet the targets and responsibilities of playing for Kinetic Foundation and associated teams
- I agree to support my son/daughter in their responsibility to the Kinetic Foundation and the charitable events that aid in raising money for the charity
I understand that breaches of the code may result in a warning about future conduct and if this behaviour persists then this could result in myself being asked not to attend Kinetic Foundation fixtures, training sessions or related events.